Monday, December 14

Some more Best of '09s

A busy weekend full of friends, fun and food left me lacking on the daily Best of '09 postings! Here are some more for you my lovely readers:

New Food: hmmm this is a hard one, I'm not sure I tried many new foods this year... I was briefly, well not so briefly, obsessed with the Chipotle Barbacoa Burrito Bowls- but I'm finding myself turned off by beef again so I feel like that isn't a fair Best of '09 answer. I did make my own granola for the first time this year and it was fabulous. Yum. I want to make more! Have you tried it? Check out a great recipe here (go easy on the cardamom!)

Best change to your current place: Well, next year this answer should be a lot more fun- this year it is easy- buying a Dyson! God I love that vacuum and our floors have never felt cleaner.

Today's will come in a separate post so I can give it some more thought and flair!

No comments: