Thursday, December 17

Because I'm particular

And don't want to flake on this month of blogging, like I did on my cooking blog- I'm catching up (Post today's prompt) on the last few days:

December 14
Rush. When did you get your best rush of the year?

Finishing the 1/2 marathon in November, knowing I had run fast, knowing I had needed the release, knowing all I knew and all I had been carrying from the whole year. That felt damn good and I can't wait to do it again.

December 15 Best packaging. Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?

I'll be honest, I don't know if I got these in 2008 or 2009, I'm 85% sure it was 2009. I ordered a couple of fun looking rings from this Etsy Seller and her packaging blew me away! I currently have a bunch of my cocktail rings stored in one of the boxes she sent her one ring in. I saw it and thought, this is how it should be done, because I've been heading back for more and more!

December 16 Tea of the year. I can taste my favorite tea right now. What's yours?

Easy- anything Yogi tea. I've been really in to the Slim Life Green tea, it is berry flavored and delicious. I want some right now! How could you not love their little tea tag quotes?

No comments: