I'm copying this for another blog I read-
Welcome to the new 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Initially at 8:30 to pee and then fell back asleep until about 10.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I'd take both, but not together
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? King Kong
4. What is your favorite TV show? House
5. What did you have for breakfast? 2 Blueberry pancakes with berry's on top, 1 egg, 1/2 a bagel with cream cheese and a med. latte
6. What is your middle name? Kathryn
7. What is your favorite food? oh god, I would have to say a good salad with a basic italian dressing and lots of salt... I love so many foods but this is what I could eat the most.
8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms and usually onions and red meat.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? all and i will just keep eating them until the bag is empty no matter how big the bag.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm still really into Leona Naess, but I just got Andrew Bird and I'm really into that.
11. What kind of car do you drive? '98 Jetta.
14 Favorite drink? I love Wine, been really into Pinot Noir.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? New Zealand or Greece 16.What color is your bathroom? Red and Tan Tiles with a Tulip Theme
17. Favorite brand of clothing? American Apparel T-Shirts, H&M Turtle Necks, Express Jeans 18.Where would you retire? Near my children/family.
19 Favorite time of day? When I can sette in and relax for the night.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Football- sad times that the pats are out of it.
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi? I try to avoid soda, its hard. Pepsi
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? a little of both
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8 or 8.5
28. Do you have pets? my parents do, I call the mine. An elderly cat, hopefully a siamese cat soon.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends? Unfortunately none right now
30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little? Strawberry Shortcake/Rainbow Bright
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Kit Kat
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Camp Counselor, Co-Dir. Adventure Staff, Food Service Associate at Concord Hospital, Sears Sales Associate,Waitress, Waitress, Waitress, Hostess, Intern, Intern, Recruiting Specialist, PST Coordinator
34. Favorite season? Spring
35. Nicknames you've had? Adia
36. Piercings: Five. 2 in each ear and one in my nose
37. Eye color: Blue
38. Ever been to Africa? No
39. Ever been toilet papering? No
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Of course.
41. Been in a car accident? Yes
42. What's a question no one has ever asked you? What has hurt you the most in your life
43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, full of possibilities.
44. Favorite restaurant? too hard to answer this quickly
45. Favorite flower? Gerbera Daisy
46. Favorite ice cream? Coffee
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Neither
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King. Love their Chicken Fingers
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? No Carpet.
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero
52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card? oh god, one of the big ones Neiman's, Saks, Bloomies
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? pick my cuticles, bite my nails
54. Bedtime: weeknights, between 10:30 or 11:00
56. Last person you went to dinner with? Matt
57. Ford or Chevy? Chevy
58. What are you listening to right now? Beginning of the Colts, Stellers game
59. What is your favorite color? Blue or Red.
60. Lake, Ocean or River? Lake
61. How many tattoos do you have? None
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Egg
64. Favorite Cocktail? a Peppercorns Lemon Drop
65. Red or White wine? Red
66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-a-way? Spa
67. What do you want to be? Successful in life, love, career
68. Republican or Democrat? Democrat
69. Favorite Family Vacation? Costa Rica
Sunday, January 15
I'm copying this for another blog I read-