Thursday, October 1

Wedding Survey

I love being married, I love my husband. I feel like I only write when I'm blue or thoughtful, so here's a random fun post for you!

1. How long have you been married?
1 year and 2 months!

2. How long have you been together?
9 years and 3 months!

3. Where did you go on your first date?
Haha- our first "date" was reading magazines while I was on duty, and then taking a walk to the archery fields- oh camp!

4. Where did you go on your last date?
Hmm- last night we went for a run together, that was nice- I guess our last "date" was Second City on our Anniversary trip to Chicago!

5. What's your anniversary date?
August 31

6. Where were you married?
Squam Lake, NH

7. What was your best/favorite wedding gift and from whom?
Probably from our parents- paying for the greatest wedding ever. My favorite actual gift is this beautiful vase I fell in love with when we opened it- I can't wait to showcase it when we have more room!

8. Where did you honeymoon?
Hawaii

9. What food do you like now because of your spouse?
Beef

10. What type of music do you like now because of your spouse?
He's introduced me to so much great music. Arcade Fire, Joseph Arthur, MGMT, Sigur Ros, so many more- one of the things I really love about being with him his that he loves music and all kinds just like my Dad did- so it is great to keep getting introduced to new and excited stuff.

11. What movie or television program do you like now because of your spouse?
Hmm- probably Curb.

12. Favorite PG thing you like doing together?
Cuddling

13. Last gift you bought your spouse?
Flowers

14. Last gift your spouse bought you?
My lovely anniversary earrings!

15. Favorite things about your spouse?
There are too many to list- but the greatest thing is how he loves me, unconditionally and without reserve.

16. Something you disagree about:
Sports fandom and how angry to get about things you can't change- such as bikers in NYC breaking laws. ;)

17. Book that you both like:
We've never read the same book!

18. Worst shared experience:
My Dad dying

19. Best shared experience.
Our wedding, and being unemployed together. We are so disgustingly happy and in love more than ever.

20. One thing you want to do together in the future.
make babies

No comments: