Wednesday, September 19

Cool Hunting for Fall

So it's been awhile since I wrote about some fun new products/things I've been loving- but it doesn't mean I haven't been finding them here are some of the highlights!

1. Band-aid Blister Block- This stuff is genius. Sure it looks like a mini deodorant stick and when you put it on in public people stare, but it works. I've used it many a time this summer on shoes that usually give me blisters and for the most part I've been blister free! The only time it does not work is if you already have one developing, which is clearly warns you of on the box. Seriously, this stuff was a fantastic find and really does work! Try it!

2. Mr. Clean Wipes- So we all already know what a big fan I am of the Magic Eraser and in the past I tended to lean towards the Clorox Wipes, but I have to admit, I like the Mr. Clean wipes better. They come out of the container much more smoothly, they have ridges for really getting stuff cleaned and just feel a little tougher, how could you not with an image like that on your products!

3. Downy Wrinkle Releaser- Okay, so I haven't actually used this product yet, but I'm so excited to try it. I saw a commercial for it recently and the next day ran to Duane Reade to pick it up, alas they didn't have it! I'm so excited for the next Target trip to pick it up- and if anyone has used it, what do you think??

4. Al Fresco Chicken Sausages- I love these chicken sausages. LOVE. They are quick and easy to cook, taste great and are healthy! An added bonus is that Matt who doesn't like sausages really enjoys the buffalo flavor which makes it even easier for us to have these for dinner at least once a week. YUM.

5. Lilla P Sweater- I recently got (aka stole) one of the new Lilla P sweaters from my Mom and I'm obsessed with it, I think I'd wear it everyday if I could. It is the perfect fall wrap, and honestly the kind of wrap I've been looking for! It is soft, comfortable, breathable and you can wear it a ton of different ways. Best of all, I get complimented on it constantly. I love it. All of their clothes quickly become favorite pieces, honestly.

No comments: