Friday, November 10

Rut

I don't know what to write about. I've got all this stuff in my head, but I don't know how to get it down in words that express my emotions, are written well and provide entertainment value. A lot of it is work related, and I don't want to write about work here... just in case. Some of it is the same old stuff I've been writing about, and I don't feel like finding new ways to express my grief process.

So, I'm stuck. There is almost too much sensory stimulous surronding me for me to pick something out and expound on. I want to learn how to use my camera better so I can take pictures and start using them as entries. I'm becoming more and more drawn to images, things I see around me everyday, and I picture how they could come across in photographic form. I keep saying I'm going to write everyday, get something down, and then I find otherways to use my time and don't end up writing. But I guess this is writing... this is releasing my thoughts, they're just not as formed and creatively spun as usual, as I'd like them to be.

No comments: